The Management and EHS Committee of Kerry-ITS Terminal Pte. Ltd. recognize the importance of providing all employees, customers and all persons likely to be affected by its operations, including contractors and the public where appropriate with a safe and healthy work environment at all times and so far as reasonably practicable.
The Management and Staff of Kerry-ITS Terminal Pte. Ltd. is committed to, so far as reasonably practicable, to comply with its EHS Policy stipulated hereunder and/or comply with all applicable legal and other requirement as one of the most important corporate priorities:
- Assist and take advice from the EHS Committee in order to ensure that the safety and health of the Company employees and third parties are safeguarded at all times
- Aware that they have a legal duty not only to work in a safe manner themselves but also to ensure that those responsible to them work in a safe manner. They must also cooperate in efforts made to create safe working condition and should report possible safety hazard to their supervisor and/or consult with the EHS Committee to overcome the problem
- Acquire safe working habits and attitudes through training and compliance of safety rules and procedures. Contractors who have permit to work in the premises shall similarly observe such rules and regulations
- Prevent/Eliminate/Minimize/Control risk due to Occupational Health and Safety hazards
- Eliminate/Minimize/Control the pollution & environmental impacts associated with our activities
- Continual improvement of Environmental & Occupational Health and Safety performance through monitoring and review of set objectives and targets
- Communicate this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of Kerry-ITS Terminal Pte. Ltd.
This EHS Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability. The Company also constantly monitors its Environmental, Health and Safety performance and implements improvements when appropriate.